Safe travel in times of the coronavirus
PCR and antigen tests at Graz Airport
If you want to do a PCR or antigen test as a result of a trip or for other reasons, there is the option to do so directly at Graz Airport. This service (partly for a fee) has been created primarily for airline passengers in cooperation with the laboratory Univ. Doz. Dr. Peter Fritsch and nyr Consulting GmbH. The tests are also available to non-fliers though.
Registration and all information at:
Hygiene | Meaures | Travel regulations | Testing options
The safety of our passengers and employees has always been the focus at Graz Airport. However, the coronavirus pandemic requires further measures, which are continuously evaluated and adapted. This is done in close coordination with the authorities and other airports.
Here is an overview of the current measures:
• Wear the officially prescribed mask throughout the terminal
• Hygiene stations are provided at various locations in the terminal
• Critical points are cleaned and disinfected at short, regular intervals
• Plexiglass panels ensure safety at the information desk, check-in counters and in the General Aviation Center
• Markings on the floor indicate the necessary distance
• Physical contact is avoided as far as possible during the security check
• The route between the terminal and aircraft is preferably covered on foot
The measures taken to ensure the safety of our passengers and employees may lead to somewhat longer waiting times at security checkpoints, among other things. Thank you for your understanding!
You can also protect yourself and others by:
• Keeping a sufficient distance away from others
• Observing the coughing and sneezing etiquette
• Washing and sanitising your hands several times a day
• Avoiding shaking hands
Unfortunately, the entry and exit regulations in Europe and worldwide are currently subject to frequent changes. Therefore, please obtain information about the current travel advice in good time directly from the responsible Federal Ministry at www.bmeia.gv.at
There are also answers to frequently asked questions on the Ministry of Social Affairs website:
FAQs – Travel and Tourism
You can also obtain important information about your trip directly from your respective airline:
Please stay healthy! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Graz Airport.