Graz Airport: Summer flight schedule takes off on Sunday
Some 50 destinations from A like Antalya to Z like Zakynthos; new charter destinations Chalkidiki and Monastir; Berlin returns to flight schedule.
Feldkirchen bei Graz, 22. 03. 2018: The new summer flight schedule with a wide range of varied destinations starts this Sunday, 25 March 2018.
Graz Airport’s upcoming summer flight schedule offers many dream destinations that are perfect to recharge your batteries with energy and lots of sunshine after the long winter.
“This year, Graz Airport offers some 50 destinations that are available by direct flight,” says Mag. Gerhard Widmann, Managing Director of Graz Airport. “The fact that – with Thessaloniki and Monastir – we were able to add two new holiday destinations to our schedule makes me particularly happy!”
Your dream holidays just around the Corner
Like in recent years, Greece is the number one when it comes to the number of destinations served from Graz. Besides many popular islands including Kos, Crete, Skiathos or Kefalonia, a new destination on the mainland, Thessaloniki, is added to the schedule this year. Thessaloniki and its surrounding regions have lots to offer, especially for arts and culture enthusiasts. In the summer, however, it mainly serves as the gate to the breathtakingly beautiful and diverse peninsula of Chalkidiki which was able to preserve its Greek charm over the decades. In the coming summer, a total of 11 non-stop destinations in Greece will be available from Graz.
The second new holiday destination served by Graz Airport is Tunisia with Monastir Airport. Apart from its magnificent sandy beaches and delicious food, this North-African country boasts cultural remnants from various different centuries. After a break of one year, the Balearic island of Ibiza and Antalya with the Turkish Riviera return to the flight schedule.
Discovering the world with scheduled flights
Those who want to give in to their wanderlust and discover the world find a great resource in Graz Airport’s network of scheduled flights. Graz Airport offers some 140 scheduled flights per week – most of them to large transfer airports such as Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna, Istanbul and Zurich. A direct flight to Berlin will be once again available from 25 March. Once every day (except Saturday), Swiss airline Sky Work Airlines flies directly to Berlin Tegel Airport. From 4 August, English low-cost carrier easyJet will also start serving this connection, offering 3 flights per week.
For information on the flight schedule, flight times etc., go to:
The 2018 summer flight schedule at a glance:
- Some 50 destinations served via scheduled and charter services
- International connections via traffic notes through 2 airline alliances (Star Alliance and Sky-Team)
- Some 140 scheduled flights per week (7 to Amsterdam, 6-9 to Berlin, 14 to Düsseldorf, 28 to Frankfurt, 4 to Istanbul, 33 to Munich, 3 to Palma, 11 to Stuttgart, 27 to Vienna, 6 to Zurich)
- New holiday destinations: Monastir and Thessaloniki
- 11 destinations in Greece, including (new!) Thessaloniki
- Paros and Marsa Alam. These two holiday destinations have proven popular in 2017 and will also be served in 2018
- After a break of one year, Ibiza and Antalya will be available once more
- Many single flights and short-term charter flights will again add special highlights to this year’s summer flight schedule, including Bari, Bastia, Dubrovnik, Glasgow, Lourdes, Malta, Palermo, Paphos, Tbilissi and Vilnius
- Details on the summer flight schedule: www.flughafen-graz.at.