Summer flight schedule start
Around 50 destinations, 140 weekly scheduled flights, and a varied charter programme make your travel dreams come true.
Like every year, summer begins on the last Sunday in March at Graz Airport. A rich programme of flights with interesting new services promises variety, relaxation, art, culture and, if you like, a touch of adventure.
New, old-established, and popular holiday flight destinations
- Back-to-back charters to Ibiza and Olbia in Sardinia are among the new services available this summer,
- along with short-haul back-to-back charters to Bastia in Corsica and special flights to Murcia, Bilbao, Lakselv, Valencia and Tirana.
- Of course, we are also operating flights to traditional holiday destinations such as Antalya, Brač, Naples, Burgas or the many Greek islands.
- This summer there is even a daily direct flight to Palma! Ideal for short trips too.
Increased scheduled services: more flying options for long-haul and city tourists
Flights to the major transfer airports are particularly interesting for city tourists and long-haul tourists, and there are some impressive enhancements here this summer too:
- Optimised flight times between Graz and Berlin mean as many as 13 weekly flights as of 13 April. With optimised times, passengers can take advantage of a host of (international) onward connections and even day trips are easy.
- As of mid-June there will even be one direct flight a day to Istanbul, so passengers can benefit from many of the 280 or so onward connections in the Turkish Airlines network via Istanbul.
- With several flights a week already on the schedule, departures to Palma de Mallorca are being upped to 7 a week by summer.
Further details and statements in the Press Release.
Ready to travel?
Have a look at the summer flight schedule (updated daily).
Have fun planning your trip!