Start of the summer flight schedule
The summer flight schedule for 2017 is to start with the beginning of summer time, and will include more than 50 flight destinations, amongst these also new ones.
On Sunday 26th March 2017, the summer flight schedule will start at Graz airport – and your holiday will come within your reach!
Numerous destinations are available for selection
Over 50 direct flight destinations, amongst these new ones, and approximately 140 weekly scheduled flights with possibilities for transfer all over the world. New scheduled flight and holiday flight destinations are Amsterdam and Birmingham as well as the beautiful Cycladic island of Paros and Marsa Alam on the Red Sea.
Greece is top of the league with flight destinations to 9 islands. But also destinations in Spain, Italy, Croatia, Turkey, Egypt or Bulgaria have been regularly scheduled. This year, two airlines will be flying to Majorca, NIKI and Eurowings. And then we have numerous short-haul flights, city and special flights, such as to Bari, Kerry, Glasgow, Menorca, Tirana, Naples or Porto.
Across the world with scheduled flights
The good scheduled flight network is an important basis for Graz airport and its flight guests. In addition to numerous flights to the big transfer airports Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna, Berlin, Istanbul and Zurich, KLM will also fly to Amsterdam once per day from 15th May. The capital city of the Netherlands is itself a popular city destination - but Amsterdam airport is also one of the largest airports in Europe, the base for KLM and therefore, as a transfer airport, of great importance for diverse medium and long-haul flights.
Another new scheduled flight destination is Birmingham - 4 times per week with the bmi regional airline - an interesting flight destination and the connection to the Midlands in England, from which fast train connections take you on to London, Manchester or Liverpool. Also contained in the summer flight schedule are of course the flights to Stuttgart and Düsseldorf, which are particularly popular with businesspeople.
Overview of the summer flight schedule 2017 for Graz airport:
- More than 50 destinations in scheduled flight and chartered flight traffic
- Global connections in 3 airline alliances (Star Alliance, oneworld and, from 15th May, Sky-Team through KLM)
- Approximately 140 scheduled flights per week (Amsterdam/7x, Berlin/7x, Birmingham/4x, Düsseldorf/13x, Frankfurt/28x, Istanbul/4x, Munich/31 x, Palma/4x, Stuttgart/11x, Vienna/27x, Zurich/6x)
- 10 destinations within Greece, amongst these (new!) Paros
- Marsa Alam on the Red Sea - new from GRZ
- Other special highlights in this summer flight schedule are the numerous individual flights and short chain flights, for example to Menorca (new), Reykjavik (new), Warsaw, Exeter, Dublin, Bari, Rome, Kerry, Tirana etc.
You can find further details and opinions in the Press Release.
To the Summer flight schedule